Making money online with blogging even gets better when coupled with your business, but it’s easy to say blogging is not important for your business, based on its simple premise of just updating blog content and making your business better. Debates have surfaced and this topic has been a bone of contention for donkey years, on whether blogging is still relevant in today’s digital marketing environment. Undisputably, blogging is a standout amongst the most important means that organizations need to draw in with clients and at last make their lives less demanding. In case you’re not blogging for your business, it’s an ideal opportunity to begin now or get left behind. In the event that you require a touch of motivation, here are some convincing 15 Reasons Why Blogging Is Important For Your Business.
Reasons Why Blogging Is Important For Your Business
- A blog is a basic, simple-to-utilize stage for associating with and offering opportune and important data to clients or customers. It’s your immediate correspondence channel. It is one of the best means of reaching your audience and even provide ready-made information for potential clients.
- Blog contents have been known, over the years, to play an important role in your Search Engine Optimization(SEO). We all know search engines love valuable and quality content, therefore, they will always reward you for such great move.
- You don’t have to be a web designer or professional graphics designer before you can create a blog. Many blogging platforms have sprung up in recent times, like WordPress, which is the most user-friendly.
- According to a recent survey carried out by Hubspot, 60% of businesses who find blogging important acquire new customers.
- Your business blog is the heart of the greater part of your content advertising endeavors. It’s feed for social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, ebooks, and so on.
- Business blogging gives your business a voice. Your business serves as an environment to express views about new services and products. Or to share opinions about sensitive new topics relating to your business or trends in the market, and share your business initiatives even beyond your website. It’s also the best place to roll out the personality of your brand and let people know more about what your business is about.
- A blog can drive traffic to your business.Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as a showcasing strategy to drive traffic back to your site.Make the blog on your site the establishment for the greater part of your web-based social networking outlets. Your business may be on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or anyplace else. Publish links – with applicable visuals – of your blog articles to your social locales. Give your social media adherents motivation to navigate to your site. Furthermore, post inbound connections specifically in your blog articles, to direct people to particular points of your site.
- Blogging for business helps you position your brand as a leader in the industry. Well, packaged blog with constructive articles bespeaks your business as a leader in the industry. By publishing articles that go inline with your business and exhibits knowledge, you are indirectly marketing your product, business, or service as well.
- Blogging for business helps develop more close relationships with customers. Your business blog serves as another source to intensify business-customer relationship.
- Blogging for business is always fun. Owning a business blog can be stimulating, exciting, and something you would love to do on a long run.
- Writing for the blog makes you think better and faster. Your capabilities get better when you write about worthy subjects, your business, your niche, your clients and the world around you in general.
- A business blog keeps you concentrated on your content marketing strategy. You are forced to create an agenda and adhere to it to keep on delivering blog contents that have a purpose.
- Blogging for business gives you free PR. Now you don’t need to spend more hiring professionals.
- A business blog builds customers’ confidence in you, fosters relationships and consequently generate sales. Customers who check out your blog will look up to you as a credible source for erudition in your business niche; then buy from you.
- You can recount your business image’s story. A blog is an extraordinary place to offer more knowledge into your organization, reasoning, representatives, and thoughts. Explain to your clients why you’re ready to go and how you can help them.
BLOGGING IS IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS – SEE SOME FACTS AND STATISTICS
- 81% of businesses who blog, consider their blogs “useful,” or “important”. – Hubspot
- 33% of BUSINESS TO BUSINESS companies blog. – InsideView
- 37% of content marketers confess blogs as the most estimable type of content marketing. – Content Plus
- Companies that find blogging important have 97% more inbound links compared to companies that don’t blog. – Hubspot
- Small start-up businesses that engage in business blogging get 126% more growth in leads compared to those who shunned blogging. – ThinkCreative
- 81% of U.S. consumers who are online trust information they read on blogs. – BlogHer
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog. – BlogHer
- Businesses that do an average posting on their blogs, that’s like 1-2 times update in a month have about 67% more sales opportunities than businesses that do not find blogging important. – InsideView
- Once you write like 21-54 posts on the blog, blog traffic increases by up to 30%. – TrafficGenerationCafe
- Talking of companies that make use of e-mail marketing, those businesses that blog get twice as much traffic to their website from email, compared to those who don’t blog. – HubSpot
- 23% of total Internet users devote more time to social outlets or blogs. – Dream Systems Media
- 60% of clients feel more comfortable about a business after reading its blog. – Content Plus
- Blogging increases brand engagement by 28%. – comScore
- 78% consumers believe that businesses behind blogs have great interest in building good business-customer relationships. – TMG Custom Media
- 68% of consumers mostly spend time reading the blog of a business they have interest in. – The CMA
So, I believe you have seen some convincing facts about why blogging is important for your business. It is has been proven over time to improve your business, increase business-customer relationship, create a positive impression for your business, drive more traffic to your website and also boost your search engine optimization and subsequently boost sales as well. What sounds better? And better still – it’s just free! Now, what are you waiting for? Get off your screen and create a blog for your business!