It is not a strange thing that people, after making money on steemit, find it difficult knowing how to withdraw on Steemit. As complex as it may seem to withdraw on Steemit, you will be amazed at how fast and stress-less the process on how to to get your money on Steemit could be. Not only could withdrawing your earnings be simple, but also very quick.
Are you one of those finding how to withdraw on Steemit rather difficult? Or do you need very fast and precise ways, on how to cash out on your Steemit account? If yes, these simplified steps are just for you. Be sure not to miss any of these steps listed below, as you’d be glad you didn’t in the end. How to get your earnings on Steemit could be easy peasy, and not as difficult as it appears.
As it is, your pay comes in Steem Backed Dollars(SBD), which can be sold to Bitcoin on exchanges. It should be noted here that you can use any other form of exchange such as Bitrex, Blocktrades, Poloniex, etc. Here, you’d be introduced to the ways you can withdraw from Steemit using Poloniex. Now, It is important you know that there are three major things you need to do in order for you to withdraw your earnings from your Steemit account.
These are the 3 major ways on how to get your money from your Steemit account easily:
- Transfer your Steemit currency to a cryptocurrency exchange. This could be Poloniex, Bitrex, Blocktrades, etc.
- Sell your Steem currency to get Bitcoins.
- Send BTC to BTC exchange and sell it.
How To Transfer Steem Earnings On Poloniex:
The whole process on how to get your cash on Steemit has been broken down into three steps. Below are the easy steps to follow, to cash out on Steemix.
Step 1: Transfer Your Steem Dollars To Poloniex
This involves you making a transfer with Steem Dollars from your ‘Wallet’ to a Crypto Exchange. These are the steps to take to transfer Steem Dollars to a Crypto Exchange (Poloniex).
- Click on ‘Wallet’, and select ‘Steem Dollars’. Then transfer in your Steemit account.
- Log in to your Poloniex account. In case you do not have an account, Click here to sign up for one.
- After logging in, go to ‘Balances’, by clicking here. You get the options on ‘Deposits & Withdrawals’.
- Search/Click SBD (Steem Backed Dollars) and select ‘Deposit’. Now, you see a deposit Memo, copy it.
- Paste the memo that has been copied, in the memo field. Enter ‘poloniex’ in the ‘Transfer to account name’. Enter the amount of SBD that you want to transfer, and submit after verification.
- Wait for at least 15-30 minutes (delays could occur due to backlogs) Click here to see the transaction made to your Poloniex account.
- Check your SBD balance by going to Balances>Deposits & Withdrawals.
Step 2: Sell SBD for Bitcoins
Now, you have SBD(Steem Backed Dollars) in your Poloniex balances. The steps below is a guide on how to sell your SBD to get Bitcoins:
- On Poloniex, go to ‘Exchange’
- Click on SBD
- You’d see a price chart is displayed in the left corner of your screen. Scroll down, there would be a ‘Buy and Sell’ options.
- Click on ‘Sell’, and in the box, fill up the fields and select ‘sell’.
- Having completed your order, go to ‘Deposits & Withdrawals’ to view BTC balance.
Step 3: Convert your BTC to any country’s currency
You can get this in any currency of your choice! Below, are the steps on how to convert cryptocurrency into your local currency. Here, we will be using Payza. Here is how it works:
- Create an account on Payza, by clicking here.
- Upon a successful login, click on ‘Add funds’ option and select ‘Bitcoin’.
- Now, you’d be getting a Bitcoin address. Be sure to have it copied.
- Go to Poloniex, by clicking here.
- Select ‘Withdraw’, paste the address that was copied earlier, and enter the amount you want to send.
- Now, you can withdraw to your bank account by clicking here.
To convert your bitcoins to Naira directly, read here.
Tada! Done! Within 10 minutes, your money would be converted to your currency and deposited in your Payza account.
I hope this helps you!