Are you an expert in the internet marketing field? Do you want to reach a massive audience? Do you want to improve your writing skills? Do you want to write for HUSTLE.NG? Then look no further. At Hustle.ng, you can be assured that your post here will get you some needed exposure.
HUSTLE.NG is always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about writing on topics relating to making money online and internet marketing in general.
What Benefits Do You get By Writing For HUSTLE.NG?
==> You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers.
==> Your article will reach many RSS feed readers through email feed, so you get instant readership when your article goes live.
==> Free Social Media Promotion – All guest articles are also syndicated to HUSTLE.NG‘s social media profiles including to our roughly 3,000 Twitter Followers and 4,000 Facebook Fans which will provide the social media attention you need for yourself, your site or business
==> You are guaranteed eternal human traffic from your links, YES from search engine traffic.
All in all, what you will get by writing a post for HUSTLE.NG will definitely be beneficial to you.
What Kind/Type of Guest Posts we Expect?
We expect well-written posts relating to Making Money Online, Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing and Internet Hustle as a whole. The post(s) you will send must be unique and must not have been posted somewhere on the Internet previously.
General Guest Posting Rules On HUSTLE.NG
- Posts must NOT BE LESS THAN 350 WORDS
- Posts must be original. Must NOT BE COPIED from your blog, another site, book, magazine etc.
- Guest posts CANNOT be republished. You agree not to modify and publish it somewhere else in the near future.
- The topic of your guest post must relate to the content.
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts.
- Posts must be non-promotional. Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please Contact Us.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links, and links to questionable websites may be rejected. You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live will not be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
- Guest posts are unpaid.
Some Additional Guidelines
Recommendations in addition to the guidelines listed here:
The topic of the article should relate to the content.
We allow links to your site in the byline (about the author). Links in the article body should be there to support the article.
Kindly forward your guest post to info([*a@t)*]hustle.ng
If you have any other questions, please feel free Contact Us